Registration will be held at the field behind the VFW from 1pm-4pm on April 5th and April 12th.
2014 Tuition is $85 for both football & cheer, plus an additional $50 if you're purchasing new uniforms.
- reversible with one side black w/ white highlights & the inside white w/ black highlights
- personalized with name & number
- numbers range from 00-99, numbers will recycle with Varsity choosing first
- EPF will still provide pants, belts, pads & helmets
- owned by player/parent; reusable
- player will need to purchase socks, cleats, underarmor, additional mouth guards
- purchase by player/parent will insure proper fit (no tailoring necessary)
- includes shell (top) & skirt.
- 'KNIGHTS' in tackle twill lettering
- belongs to player/parent; reusable or passed on
- cheer packets will be available to purchase at an additional cost (hairbows, spankies, under armour, etc)
We will be holding a raffle as this years fundraiser. The raffle tickets will be purchased at registration for $30 (30 tickets for $1 each). This is a 100% participation required. There will be a "buy-out" option available for those who do not wish to sell the raffle tickets.
Yeah, football practice doesn't start till mid-summer, but the board has a lot of work to do before then. Stay tuned to the website for an updated calendar of events or any other important information. If you need to reach us, feel free to drop us a note at:
Enon Pee Wee Football
P. O. Box 161
Enon, OH 45323